The health and safety of our clients, artists and families has always been our number one priority at Art and Sol Tattoo. We have ALWAYS and will CONTINUE to practice hospital grade sterilization and sanitation practices. In an effort to prevent the spread of COVID-19, we are taking extra precautions in order to continue providing you with tattoo services.
For Our Clients Consultations and Appointments:
- All waivers and release forms will be emailed and signed online.
- Please only bring yourself to your appointment. This means no children, friends or family at this time.
- A mask is required to be worn upon entering the studio. We will also have masks available for purchase if you do not have one.
- A sanitation station has been placed at the front desk for touch-less temperature reads, disinfecting hands, keys and cell phones upon your arrival.
- A designated cubby is available for other personal items such as purses, backpacks and jackets. Please bring only the minimum with you.
- IF YOU OR SOMEONE YOU KNOW, LIVE WITH OR HAVE BEEN IN CONTACT WITH IS NOT FEELING WELL, PLEASE CONTACT US AS SOON AS POSSIBLE TO RESCHEDULE YOUR APPOINTMENT.
For Our Artists and Staff:
- Upon entering the studio, artists and staff are required to have a temperature read, disinfect their hands, keys and cell phones. A mask is required to be worn at all times.
- All appointments have been staggered as much as possible to limit the number of people in the studio at one time.
- Tattoo stations have been moved beyond the 6 feet apart requirements for social distancing purposes.
- Disposable gloves, aprons and sleeves will be worn and changed for each appointment.
- Artists will continue to practice all sterilization and sanitation practices already in place by disinfecting all surfaces exposed to clients before and after each appointment.
- ALL ARTISTS AND STAFF HAVE UPDATED THEIR BLOOD-BORN PATHOGEN CERTIFICATES AS WELL AS COMPLETED THE COVID-19 CERTIFICATE TRAINING OFFERED BY BARBICIDE.COM