The health and safety of our clients, artists and families is our number one priority at Art and Sol Tattoo. We have always and will continue to practice hospital grade sterilization and sanitation practices. In an effort to prevent the spread of COVID-19, we are taking extra precautions in order to continue providing you with tattoo services.
- Please only bring yourself to your appointment. This means no children, friends or family unless otherwise cleared by the studio prior to your appointment time.
- A mask is required to be worn upon entering the studio. We will also have masks available if you do not have one.
- Please bring your own water bottle. The studio provides drinking water to refill bottles.
- Feel free to bring your own lunch and/or snacks if your have a lengthy tattoo session. Tattoos are much less painful and your artist is able to work more proficiently when the body is properly nourished and fed. We have a refrigerator free to use at any time and a family owned Italian restaurant next door for takeout.
- A designated cubby is available for other personal items such as purses, backpacks and jackets. Please bring only the minimum with you.
IF YOU OR SOMEONE YOU KNOW, LIVE WITH OR HAVE BEEN IN CONTACT WITH HAS TESTED POSITIVE FOR COVID-19 OR IS NOT FEELING WELL, PLEASE CONTACT US AS SOON AS POSSIBLE TO RESCHEDULE YOUR APPOINTMENT.
What are your studio hours?
Our hours are Tuesday – Saturday 12:00pm – 6:00pm. Please consider we may be out of the studio during posted hours because we work by appointment.
Where are you located?
We are located near Country Club and Fort Lowell in the Winterhaven Center at 2921 East Fort Lowell Suite 103 in Tucson, Arizona 85716.
Do you take walk-ins or same day appointments?
No. We are by appointment only and our artists require an in person consultation prior to all tattoo appointments. Call or Text 520-314-7358 to schedule a consultation. Alternatively, you can fill out an artist’s consultation form and select your consultation date/time.
What is you tattoo minimum?
Our studio minimum is $150 (Yes, even for small, simple tattoos.)
How much is the tattoo deposit to hold my appointment?
The deposit is $100 and goes towards the cost of your tattoo. It is NONREFUNDABLE if you cancel or “no show” your appointment. It can be transferred 1 time to another tattoo appointment with 5 days notice of your original appointment time.
How can I pay for tattoo deposits, services and merchandise?
We are CASH ONLY.
Can I bring a guest or children to my appointment?
Please attend consultations alone to ensure that your idea is clearly communicated to your artist. For safety reasons, please arrange childcare prior to your appointment. You may bring one adult guest to your tattoo session if the studio is notified in advance, however, we are limited on space.
What should I do for tattoo aftercare?
Do not take your friends advice. Please check your email for your aftercare instructions following your tattoo appointment as our artists all recommend different healing methods. If you have questions, please let us know so we can help.
How do I get in touch with my tattoo artist directly?
All client communications go through the studio support staff and will be relayed when necessary to our artists as they do not handle their own scheduling. Call or Text us at 520.314.7358 or email us firstname.lastname@example.org.
Can I schedule an appointment for someone else?
No. Scheduling appointments via 3rd party makes for confusing communications. If you know someone who would like to make an appointment, please have them contact the studio directly.
How do I book an appointment if I am traveling from out of town?
Please contact the studio directly to schedule a remote consultation and deposit invoice at 520.314.7358.
ALL ARTISTS AND STAFF HAVE UPDATED THEIR BLOOD-BORN PATHOGEN CERTIFICATES AS WELL AS COMPLETED THE COVID-19 CERTIFICATE TRAINING OFFERED BY BARBICIDE.COM